XboxLab
Please Create An Account, Or If You Already Have One Login.
XboxLab Features:
Game Discussion
Game Guides
Photo Gallery
Picture of the Month Competition
Gaming News
Friendly Community
Gamercard in Forums.
and so much more!


The Ultimate Website For Xbox 360 Users To Chat, Compare Games, Help With Games & Achievements And Much More.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The New Games Hitting Xbox 360 Soon
Red Faction Guerrilla - 5 June
FUEL™️ - 5 June
Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 5 June
Prototype®️ - 12 June
Fight Night Round 4 - 26 June
Tales of Vesperia - 26 June
Halo ODST - 30 September
Poll
In Halo 3 What Is Your Favourite Map To Forge?
Sandbox
57%
 57% [ 8 ]
Foundry
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
Sandtrap
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Orbital
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Guardian
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rats Nest
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Avalanche
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Map (Please State In Comments Box)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Pfft, Forge is for Noobs
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
Latest topics
» What is your highest RANKED medal in Halo 3 ?
Sat 27 Jun 2009 - 1:46 by uilster

» skill 39 noooooooooo...!
Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 12:12 by uilster

» Machinima Top 10 - Episode 32 Warthog Kills
Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 11:42 by CheesePwnsMe

» Lara croft : Ledgend guide level 1 part A
Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 11:15 by uilster

» GTA IV
Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 19:38 by CheesePwnsMe

» The annual achievement!
Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 1:02 by uilster

» New Affiliate!
Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 12:41 by uilster

» E3 2009!
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 19:10 by uilster

» Saints Row 2 Co-op Achievements
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 12:06 by CheesePwnsMe

» Any Ideas For Forge ?
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 12:02 by CheesePwnsMe

Top posters
CheesePwnsMe (149)
 
uilster (62)
 
Smoke (34)
 
Faranger (10)
 
D3J0 (8)
 
CheesePwnsMeJr (5)
 
Davros Hendrak (5)
 
CaptainKicker (4)
 
AGCdevileye (3)
 
Admin (3)
 
Affiliates


Share | 
 

 Left 4 dead

Go down 
AuthorMessage
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:04

Hey guys!

I am going to buy left 4 dead soon and I want youre opinion on it. Ive seen loads of youtube vids about it and it looked tottaly awesome and has some funny moments Very Happy!!
I dont care if its scary you got shotguns (hoo rah) and other guns. But how can you know better if its good then hearing it from other people!
so please post youre comments on the game here so I can see its a good game or if the game tottaly sucks and that I will waste my money.

grtz Uilster king youre sexy green moderator
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:10

uilster wrote:
Hey guys!

I am going to buy left 4 dead soon and I want youre opinion on it. Ive seen loads of youtube vids about it and it looked tottaly awesome and has some funny moments Very Happy!!
I dont care if its scary you got shotguns (hoo rah) and other guns. But how can you know better if its good then hearing it from other people!
so please post youre comments on the game here so I can see its a good game or if the game tottaly sucks and that I will waste my money.

grtz Uilster king youre sexy green moderator

I've seen some videos and this game looks soo sick Wink

i might get it toooo. =P

by the way dude, could you please tell your friends about this site, so we can start to get more members ?

GRTZZZ Teh Cheeseh

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:11

Got it on me PM at msn ;P!!

grtz Uilster king

CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Hey guys!

I am going to buy left 4 dead soon and I want youre opinion on it. Ive seen loads of youtube vids about it and it looked tottaly awesome and has some funny moments Very Happy!!
I dont care if its scary you got shotguns (hoo rah) and other guns. But how can you know better if its good then hearing it from other people!
so please post youre comments on the game here so I can see its a good game or if the game tottaly sucks and that I will waste my money.

grtz Uilster king youre sexy green moderator

I've seen some videos and this game looks soo sick Wink

i might get it toooo. =P

by the way dude, could you please tell your friends about this site, so we can start to get more members ?

GRTZZZ Teh Cheeseh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:13

uilster wrote:
Got it on me PM at msn ;P!!

grtz Uilster king

CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Hey guys!

I am going to buy left 4 dead soon and I want youre opinion on it. Ive seen loads of youtube vids about it and it looked tottaly awesome and has some funny moments Very Happy!!
I dont care if its scary you got shotguns (hoo rah) and other guns. But how can you know better if its good then hearing it from other people!
so please post youre comments on the game here so I can see its a good game or if the game tottaly sucks and that I will waste my money.

grtz Uilster king youre sexy green moderator

I've seen some videos and this game looks soo sick Wink

i might get it toooo. =P

by the way dude, could you please tell your friends about this site, so we can start to get more members ?

GRTZZZ Teh Cheeseh

haha, i wil re-download MSN later, and add you dewd.
its not on my PC atm. (N)

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:16

The game sure does look awesome, and if you buy it for sure ill buy it to Razz! btw I dont have signature thingie there. I got alternative tekst and image tekst. Further only account info (username password etc)

grtz Uilster king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:19

uilster wrote:
The game sure does look awesome, and if you buy it for sure ill buy it to Razz! btw I dont have signature thingie there. I got alternative tekst and image tekst. Further only account info (username password etc)

grtz Uilster king

its not one of those little things, above all those dude, there is some yellow menu buttons, ones called signature.

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:21

I got that now, It shows what i wanted it to show but it doesnt show when I post a message but lets not talk bout this on left 4 dead posts. A nice other thingie for the website: Make it that moderaters can delete messages so posts dont get overcrowded.

king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
The game sure does look awesome, and if you buy it for sure ill buy it to Razz! btw I dont have signature thingie there. I got alternative tekst and image tekst. Further only account info (username password etc)

grtz Uilster king

its not one of those little things, above all those dude, there is some yellow menu buttons, ones called signature.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 19:23

uilster wrote:
I got that now, It shows what i wanted it to show but it doesnt show when I post a message but lets not talk bout this on left 4 dead posts. A nice other thingie for the website: Make it that moderaters can delete messages so posts dont get overcrowded.

king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
The game sure does look awesome, and if you buy it for sure ill buy it to Razz! btw I dont have signature thingie there. I got alternative tekst and image tekst. Further only account info (username password etc)

grtz Uilster king

its not one of those little things, above all those dude, there is some yellow menu buttons, ones called signature.

they can, you have to click edit, then on options, it says delete.

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 18:45

Ive bought left 4 dead AND ITS AWESUM!!! cheers
Ive played 5/6 missions of the campaign and im addicted to it o_o cant wait to go online Very Happy! I absolutely recomend this ^___^

grtz Uilster king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 18:58

uilster wrote:
Ive bought left 4 dead AND ITS AWESUM!!! cheers
Ive played 5/6 missions of the campaign and im addicted to it o_o cant wait to go online Very Happy! I absolutely recomend this ^___^

grtz Uilster king

what is there to do apart from the campaign ?


confused

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 19:00

There's single player campaign, Online campaign, Versus ( you play as the infected (smoker. boomer, hunter,tank) or the survivers. The quality is awesome and you get the Sh*t scared out of you when you scare a witch and it chops you down like a woodcutter with a huge axe.

uilster king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Ive bought left 4 dead AND ITS AWESUM!!! cheers
Ive played 5/6 missions of the campaign and im addicted to it o_o cant wait to go online Very Happy! I absolutely recomend this ^___^

grtz Uilster king

what is there to do apart from the campaign ?


confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 19:05

uilster wrote:
There's single player campaign, Online campaign, Versus ( you play as the infected (smoker. boomer, hunter,tank) or the survivers. The quality is awesome and you get the Sh*t scared out of you when you scare a witch and it chops you down like a woodcutter with a huge axe.

uilster king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Ive bought left 4 dead AND ITS AWESUM!!! cheers
Ive played 5/6 missions of the campaign and im addicted to it o_o cant wait to go online Very Happy! I absolutely recomend this ^___^

grtz Uilster king

what is there to do apart from the campaign ?


confused

Wow. xP

I might get it dude, when I get my xbox back from the nasty people who don't make xbox's properly -.-

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   Tue 2 Jun 2009 - 19:10

You tottaly should dude! would be awesome to play some l4d with you Very Happy

the sexy moderator king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
There's single player campaign, Online campaign, Versus ( you play as the infected (smoker. boomer, hunter,tank) or the survivers. The quality is awesome and you get the Sh*t scared out of you when you scare a witch and it chops you down like a woodcutter with a huge axe.

uilster king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Ive bought left 4 dead AND ITS AWESUM!!! cheers
Ive played 5/6 missions of the campaign and im addicted to it o_o cant wait to go online Very Happy! I absolutely recomend this ^___^

grtz Uilster king

what is there to do apart from the campaign ?


confused

Wow. xP

I might get it dude, when I get my xbox back from the nasty people who don't make xbox's properly -.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Left 4 dead   

Back to top Go down
 
Left 4 dead
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XboxLab :: Gaming Discussion :: Current Games-
Jump to: