XboxLab
Please Create An Account, Or If You Already Have One Login.
XboxLab Features:
Game Discussion
Game Guides
Photo Gallery
Picture of the Month Competition
Gaming News
Friendly Community
Gamercard in Forums.
and so much more!


The Ultimate Website For Xbox 360 Users To Chat, Compare Games, Help With Games & Achievements And Much More.
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The New Games Hitting Xbox 360 Soon
Red Faction Guerrilla - 5 June
FUEL™️ - 5 June
Star Ocean: The Last Hope - 5 June
Prototype®️ - 12 June
Fight Night Round 4 - 26 June
Tales of Vesperia - 26 June
Halo ODST - 30 September
Poll
In Halo 3 What Is Your Favourite Map To Forge?
Sandbox
57%
 57% [ 8 ]
Foundry
14%
 14% [ 2 ]
Sandtrap
7%
 7% [ 1 ]
Orbital
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Guardian
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Rats Nest
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Avalanche
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Map (Please State In Comments Box)
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Pfft, Forge is for Noobs
21%
 21% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 14
Latest topics
» What is your highest RANKED medal in Halo 3 ?
Sat 27 Jun 2009 - 1:46 by uilster

» skill 39 noooooooooo...!
Sun 21 Jun 2009 - 12:12 by uilster

» Machinima Top 10 - Episode 32 Warthog Kills
Sat 20 Jun 2009 - 11:42 by CheesePwnsMe

» Lara croft : Ledgend guide level 1 part A
Wed 17 Jun 2009 - 11:15 by uilster

» GTA IV
Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 19:38 by CheesePwnsMe

» The annual achievement!
Mon 15 Jun 2009 - 1:02 by uilster

» New Affiliate!
Sat 13 Jun 2009 - 12:41 by uilster

» E3 2009!
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 19:10 by uilster

» Saints Row 2 Co-op Achievements
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 12:06 by CheesePwnsMe

» Any Ideas For Forge ?
Fri 12 Jun 2009 - 12:02 by CheesePwnsMe

Top posters
CheesePwnsMe (149)
 
uilster (62)
 
Smoke (34)
 
Faranger (10)
 
D3J0 (8)
 
CheesePwnsMeJr (5)
 
Davros Hendrak (5)
 
CaptainKicker (4)
 
AGCdevileye (3)
 
Admin (3)
 
Affiliates


Share | 
 

 w00p im here

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AGCdevileye

avatar

Posts : 3
XboxLabGamerScore : 3462
Join date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: w00p im here   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:10

Hay guys You may call me DevilEye or Tim, whichever
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:20

Hey Timmm!

welcome to xboxlab!

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
AGCdevileye

avatar

Posts : 3
XboxLabGamerScore : 3462
Join date : 2009-06-01

PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:27

Thanks dom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:29

AGCdevileye wrote:
Thanks dom Very Happy

tim, we'll talk via xboxlab PM, cuz MSN DoESNT WORK ON THIS SHITTY COMPUTERRRR Evil or Very Mad


ok dude! drunken

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:48

Sounds strange Razz. Ur xbox is fucked up, ur comp to Razz next what? XD
Btw parents are fucked up to ;P

grtz uilster king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
AGCdevileye wrote:
Thanks dom Very Happy

tim, we'll talk via xboxlab PM, cuz MSN DoESNT WORK ON THIS SHITTY COMPUTERRRR Evil or Very Mad


ok dude! drunken
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheesePwnsMe
*****Xbox Lab Admin*****
avatar

Posts : 149
XboxLabGamerScore : 5351
Join date : 2009-05-21
Age : 23
Location : Yeovil, England.

PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:50

uilster wrote:
Sounds strange Razz. Ur xbox is fucked up, ur comp to Razz next what? XD
Btw parents are fucked up to ;P

grtz uilster king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
AGCdevileye wrote:
Thanks dom Very Happy

tim, we'll talk via xboxlab PM, cuz MSN DoESNT WORK ON THIS SHITTY COMPUTERRRR Evil or Very Mad


ok dude! drunken

haha ;P

we are getting wireless broadband this week though, so that will be quicker.
btw, your name is a lovely green now uilster, or should I say Mr. Moderator Razz

_________________
**************** XboxLab Creator & Admin. ****************

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.xboxlab.tk
uilster
**Xbox Lab Moderator**
avatar

Posts : 62
XboxLabGamerScore : 4088
Join date : 2009-05-25
Age : 25
Location : Pijnacker

PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   Mon 1 Jun 2009 - 18:53

Mr. morderater sounds to fancy just uilster ;P
I love the green name makes me feel a sexy infected o=

grtz uilster king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
uilster wrote:
Sounds strange Razz. Ur xbox is fucked up, ur comp to Razz next what? XD
Btw parents are fucked up to ;P

grtz uilster king
CheesePwnsMe wrote:
AGCdevileye wrote:
Thanks dom Very Happy

tim, we'll talk via xboxlab PM, cuz MSN DoESNT WORK ON THIS SHITTY COMPUTERRRR Evil or Very Mad


ok dude! drunken

haha ;P

we are getting wireless broadband this week though, so that will be quicker.
btw, your name is a lovely green now uilster, or should I say Mr. Moderator Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Faranger

avatar

Posts : 10
XboxLabGamerScore : 3648
Join date : 2009-06-05
Location : yeovil ,england

PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   Fri 5 Jun 2009 - 22:22

hey timm
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: w00p im here   

Back to top Go down
 
w00p im here
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
XboxLab :: Main :: General Discussion-
Jump to: